7/2/10

How much can you handle.

Jade woke up at 6, crying.
He was whimpering and crying, while I cuddled him.
He was screaming, and crying, while I bathed him.
He was crying, while I bathed his sister.
He was whimpering and crying, while they watched Veggietales.
He was whimpering, ceaselessly, like something was wrong, all during sleeping Beauty.
Now, nearing the end of Dawn of the Dinosaurs, he is finally, blissfully quiet. (guess whos pick *that* movie was)

But honestly, folks? How much could *you* handle?
He cries when you give him cuddles, cookies, breakfast, bathes...
He whimpers like hes in pain, while you change him, while you walk with him, while you tickle him - even while hes laughing.

I am losing my mind.

1 comment:

  1. u are one strong woman hun. and it's not of yourself, but of Him. and He will keep giving you the strength you need. <3

    ReplyDelete