9/7/10

I guess its time

to tell the tale of today.

Everything ran smooth, more or less.
They didnt want to eat breakfast, but Im assuming thats because it was earlier then usual, and they arent used to being on a schedule, either.
Got to the school in plenty of time, and then...

The last visual picture I have of my daughter, is classic.
She got about 30 feet down the hallway, went to her knees, and started *screaming*.
I asked the principle if I should go to her, and she said that it probably wasnt the best idea.
I watched as the teachers had to pick her up, and she reached over her shoulder, screaming for "Mama".
Thats when I walked out the door with her brother, trying not to cry.

Went to the gym, and managed to walk just over a mile in 20 minutes.  Got downstairs, did 20 push ups, 20 lunges with each leg, and then was called up to the child care room.
Jade had finally noticed that I wasnt there, and was freaking right out.

So that was the end of my morning workout.

Went grocery shopping, bought balloons.
then went to pick up the little girl.

Who apparently did very well.  She calmed down, and started fussing a bit I guess, during transitions, but other wise, survived very nicely.
Mama, of course, survived, but - Im exhausted.  Im even trying to just *not* cook meat tonight, but if daddy doesnt come home soon, Im going to have to do *something* for them.
Tomorrow, will either be better, or worse, because they know whats coming.

Lets hope for better.

Oh yes, I know Eva learned *something* today, because she can now make a little heart with her thumb and fists, and has been flashing that at me all evening.
so *freaking* adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment