10/1/10

So very busy

Between Eva at school, and me back at the gym, and getting sick.... its been insane.

But I relized something last night.

Eva has been acting out *horribly* this last week - and I suddenly realized *why*.
She misses me.

She used to spend all day with me, now - shes away all morning.  Shes misbehaving to get my attention - to reassure herself that mommy is still there for her.  SO last night, I *gasp* stepped away from my computer...
I know, Hell just got a morning coat of frost, but - yes, I cuddled, tickled and chased my little girl around all night.

Hopefully, this will pass, when she realizes nothing with me has changed.  But untill then, shes going to need a whole lot of extra reassurance, that even though her whole little life is "changing" - Mama, will always be there for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment