6/26/10

Also of note

Akiva has started walking on her tip toes, at odd times.

Jade does not sleep in his bed, he pulls everything off and makes a bed on the floor.

Jade still has to have his puppy with him, Eva has not noticed that her kitty disappeared.
Actually, Eva only carries her toys down about 25% of the time now, when she comes down from her room.  Seems shes growing past the security blanket stage naturally.

Im wondering if its my own ASpergers, or just habit that keeps me from picking up my stitching right now.  Its right in front of me, about a quarter done flower.  Its beautiful, and I really enjoy it, but I feel like Ive "messed it up" and dont want to continue on something that might turn out to be ugly.  At the same time, I "cant" move on to the next project, untill that one is finished.
*sighs*

Any advice on what a "normal" person would do?

1 comment:

  1. that's a common frustration for me to. my answer would be to beat my head against the wall. but then i'm hardly normal.

    ReplyDelete