6/26/10

*giggles a plenty*

possibly a good sign of imagination in my son, I just watched him pretend he was a cat, along side of my cat - or at least imitate everything she does.  Well, kinda
 Dexter was rubbing her cheeks against the laundry basket, - Jade thought she was biting it, so he proceeded to try to chew on it.  When I told him to stop, I laughed harder, because thats when Dexter started to scratch like a dog, only more her neck then behind her ears... and yes, Jade then started using his hands, scratching in the same manner.
Definitely my laugh of the day, and a good sign of imaginative play.
He didnt eat his dinner, but Eva did.

Saw him walking on his tip toes tonight too.

Currently hes outside, p laying with grass, and Eva isss curled up with blankets and cat on couch, watching Pirtes of the Caribbean 2.
But even now, Jade whimpers - has been all night.  Not crying, but - just on that verge, upset about something I do not understand, or recognize.
Every whimper, hurts.  Because I cant fix it, and its coming on pretty much two minute intervals.  When I ask him whats wrong, he just wants to cuddle, which I definitely do not wish to do.  Right now, I dont want to be touched - at ll.  But I hug him anyways.
He shouldnt suffer for my dysfunction, no matter how hard it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment