6/26/10

Had a post planned

but of course, forgot to post it.  So, now that Ive remembered...
Eva slept in this morning.
Jade came down and talked our ears off.  Could make out "mama" "daddy" "puppy" "circle""outside" - but no real clue what hes talking about, despite him prattling constatly, even now.
He kept throwing his puppy down, then wanting it.  I eventually got tired of him getting up and down off my lap.

I played the bad parenting card this morning, giving him a slice of chocolate banana cake and some goldfish for breakfast.  He liked that alot.  PUt on Veggie tales, and eventually Eva came down.

Took   us half an hoour to get the cups collected, but they did eventually bring them to me.
Jade got fruit bites for helping.  He can now open the fridge, get the milk/juice out, hand it to me, put it back, and close the fridge door.

Since then, its been a pretty normal day.  Every once in a while he cries breifly because Eva has done something he doesnt like.  She bosses him, tells him to get off the couch, and he cries untill I tell her to stop.  Her usual response is to tell him that "Its ok, Jade"

*giggles* Jade just hugged her when I told her she couldnt go upstairs, and started to pout.
Eva did bring me thier cups once empty of milk, without prompting, I suppose I should fill those.....

No comments:

Post a Comment